This Web site was developed as part of an overall communications strategy which aims to improve the dissemination of information between NetWaste, the Office of Environment & Heritage and all other interested parties.
Research papers, documents and strategic management plans are available for NetWaste members and interested parties. Need to contact a NetWaste? See our Contacts page for assistance. Students wishing to discover more about waste management and minimisation can check out the wealth of information available through the Links and Education pages.
Thank you for visiting NetWaste online.
Important Dates to Remember
- 2013 Waste 2 Art Regional Exhibition Invitation...more
- 2013 Used Motor Oil Collection Campaign...more information
- NetWaste Education Strategy – consultation process completed. The final plan is due for completion in May
- 2013 Regional Waste 2 Art, 1 June at Bourke...more infomration
- 2012 Waste 2 Art Travelling Exhibition begins July 15